Monday, December 10, between 5 & 7pm, radio station KRKO (1380) will broadcast a panel discussion about Washington State’s new marijuana law and driving under the influence (DUI).
On the panel will be:
- Snohomish County Sheriff John Lovick
- Snohomish County Prosecutor Mark Roe
- Washington State Liquor Control Board NW Regional Manager Tom Dixon
- Lynnwood Police Drug Recognition Expert Mark Brinkman
- Lynnwood Sergeant Wayne Davis
- A DUI Victim Panel Speaker
- A defense attorney from Russell Hill
Listeners will be encouraged to call in and ask questions.