REPORT ALL SUSPICIOUS OR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY TO 911

Sunday, May 5, 2013

BURGLARIES- Warm Weather Bringing Increased Activity?

I have been checking http://www.crimemapping.com/ and it seems like burglaries are picking up around me. I live in The Falls and check a radius of 2 miles around me.

As the weather gets warmer and the days get longer, burglaries and other residential crimes tend to increase.

This might be a good time to remind your neighbors to take precautions to prevent burglaries and car prowls. As many of you probably already know, the Sheriff’s Office has tip sheets that are very helpful in educating people on what they can do to protect themselves. Here are some basic tip sheets that you can distribute to your neighbors:

Burglary Prevention:


Vehicle Prowl Prevention:


Calling 911:



And please let me know if burglaries are increasing in your neighborhood.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment